04 January 2006

The one with the Morning

Hyrul's Pick:
TV Family-The Rocket Summer
Coin Operated Boy-The Dresden Dolls

=================

wow this is a rather early post for me..
college starts next week and i can wait..
so bored sitting at home doing nothing..

i dunno bout u guys but
i rather like the new Nescafe radio ad song..
has a catchy tunes, dont cha think?

*humming the song*

damn i've seemed to have screwed up my sleeping time table..
biological clock is on the fritz..
i need help cos class is starting soon..
gotta fix this stupid clock..

======================

i've finished reading The Alchemist awhile back..
was a pleasant enough read..
one sentence struck me tho..
kept playing over and over again in my mind..

"everyone seems to have a clear idea on how other people should lead their lives, but none about his or her own.."

i kept thinking on how true this is...
i like this sentence..
reminds me..
i have to return the book to its owner..

*sigh*
..................

===================

one time i was up for over 35 hours,
i almost brushed my teeth with a shaving razor..
got me so scared i went and threw away the damn thing..
now i have to get a new one.....

====================

-end-

No comments:

Post a Comment