10 February 2006

The One With The Comeback

Hyrul's Pick:
I don't wanna know - Mario Winans
Wonderful - Jarule feat. R.Kelly & Ashanti


==================================


wow 15 days without a notice...
yea i know i've been missing..
neglected my bloggings...


but i have my reasons:

1. Been busy
2. Been busy
3. Writer's Block
4. I have a life to live

sorry ppl...
but since nobody reads my shit anyways..
i figure wht the hell rite?... no...?

====================================

fine this for all u concerned empers...
and simple minded busy bodies..
okay here's a quick recap on previous happenings in my life:

1. college schedule and assignments' been a BITCH
2. went for hols by the beach during CNY
3. been hanging out with new ppl in my LIFE
4. really trying to stay home and be a NERD
5. flat Broke


there u go...
thts whats been up..
nothing grand or special..
rather plain and boring...

=====================================

owh here's something....
within the past 15 days..
i've finished reading 3 very thick books...
and one in particular is the critically acclaimed..
Da'Vinci Code...
damn mahai good book....

=====================================

i'm at the college CPU lab..
tired as hell..
barely slept the night before..
went karoeke with some frens..
i missed my 1st class...
bummer....


=====================================

now i'm thinkin...
whether u guys want me to end this blog..
with my usual sarcastic do-up...

well...
do you? yesh? noh?
c'mon i dont have time for this...
i need to go shit..
hurry up yesh? or noh?...

......................

nothing?.....
.............................
cepat lah nak berak ni!!!....


........................



wei!!!!!


............................


*gurgle*



...............................................................

now look wht u made me do!!!!!!!!........


*sigh*



.............................

(suddenly the labs empty)



-end-

No comments:

Post a Comment