10 March 2006

The One with The Mess

Hyrul's Pick:
Ordinary People - John Legend
Fire - Baby Face feat. Desiree


===================================

i'm currently at one of my lowest point in my life..
everything seems to be going wrong...
all aspects of my life seemed to be screwed up..
i have an exam tomorrow and i'm blogging to take my mind of things..
thats how fuct things are...


===================================

u lot need not know of the details..
juz let me fucking be..
none of my frens who read this will even feel compelled to call or sms to check up..
not even comment..
tht shows how u are as a friend..

(siape makan cili dia la rasa)

nah dont need ya pity anyways..
u lot juz let me fucking be..
maybe i'll survive maybe i die..
but nonetheless i'll still try..

=================================

i have found love..
or has it found me?..
but this love i fear..
can never be..
it's path is block..
an unmovable object..
but this love i fear..
may not be..
an unstoppable force..
will it survive?
why am i doubtful?
do i have regrets?
will it find peace?

i hope...
i pray...
i linger...


-end-

No comments:

Post a Comment