17 January 2008

The One with Facing Decisions

Hyrul's Pick:

Feelings Show - Colbie Caillat
Goodnight goodnight - Maroon 5


==================================================================


When do adults realize when they have to grow up? Because honestly i think i've come across this point again and again in my life, with every coming birthday and with every passing year i decide that something about me has to or have changed. I walk away unscathed every single time, lessons learned, mistakes taken into account and overcame. Strange thing is, every time you move up a level and you think you've done well, the flood waters rises pushing you higher and higher.

Time is a funny thing, it just won't stop to let you catch your breath. Once you set one decision and made your move the aftermaths chases you till you hit the next fork in the road. I think now i'm at the most terrifying junction in my life, certainly the hardest i've ever faced. Here and now is a set of decisions which i have to make, and i stand alone in this, and i need to face them alone.

Some part of me is now glad that i'm no longer tied down, actually most part of me is. It sucks yes, but all the challenges i am bound to face ahead is too much of a task for me to handle with my focus split between things. I need to find my own independence before helping anyone else with theirs, i've done my best with her and i honestly think she can take it from here.

It was easy helping her with her choices then because i was at that level at one point and time in my life. I was caught up in the process so much so that my life became one with hers. Now i can't be distracted no longer from starting this new chapter in my life.

here nobody can help me,
here i decide where to go.

I guess i owe a thank you. You've made it easier. Can't stay mad or in the past forever. Because even forever doesn't last. I started with Depression, followed through with Bargaining, then Denial came, soon Anger, and finally now Acceptance is over with. I've mourned and resolved my sorrows, sorry if I'm here too soon for you but i got a head start remember? Time we move on with our next pursuit of happiness. Time once again to grow up and change. The cycle doesn't stop just because we choose to.

I miss you and you bring out a smile in me as well. Hope things work out alright.


I.L.Y

*update*

not anymore ... =p


==================================================================

- End -

1 comment:

-repressed- said...

there is no more ASX in your life now. so just remove it numbnuts

Post a Comment