28 August 2009

The Prevailing Weather….



Rvl’s Pick:

Dead End (Don Diablo Knows You Like It Hard Remix) – Master Shortie



My commute to work this morning brought back memories from the past. It was that faithful morning as I was being ferried in Kid Sister’s car across mountains. I recall rain and gloomy skies, I remember knuckle freezing temperatures.


Of the many memories, one in particular seemed to stand out, the fag I lit at the first service station we stopped at. As series of passing cars and cutesy stares from onnas in mini skirts, I breathe in the moment and right then and there, I wished the world could feel what I feel.


*******


Fast forward back to today, I just wished that my destination had a better and more exciting purpose other than going to work. I think its due time for a vacation.



-Sayonara-


No comments:

Post a Comment