02 September 2006

The One with The Pressure

Hyrul's Pick:

I Melt with You - Nouvelle Vague
Inside Out - Feist


===============================================



I'm currently hating the situation....
These past few events has really beginning to take a toll on me...
How do u make someone do something they don't wanna do?
even though it's for the best?

and how do you make someone realize that they're wrong
when they've been proven again n again that they're right?
i can't stand this...
if it's really gone this bad....

i suppose it won't work unless the changes..
you promised each other (when starting out) changes...
i guess i'm wrong...
i guess i shouldn't have expected so much from it..


=================================================

i just wanna escape to my personal space...
my piece of sanity on earth..
the paradise in me...


The Privacy





The Horizon



The Beauty





solemn peace...






===============================================

-end-

No comments:

Post a Comment