07 October 2006

The One with The ....................

Hyrul's Pick:

Behind The Wheel - Playgroup


==========================================

oooooooooooooOOOOoooOOOOOoooOOOOo........................

it's like 2:55 in the frickin morniiinnn...
i am soooOOooo deprived of sleep....
my face is like 2 incis inches from the PC.....
i can't see the keyboard properly........

thus comes one conclusion.....
magnificent update.....

==========================================

i used to be retarded.....
honest.......

i used to believe imagine that i'm the universe..
and my nipples are 2 galaxies on opposite ends.....
and everytime i pushed them together, several tiny worlds get destroyed by asteroids....
what worst is that i also tought of my nose, ears and ass as blackholes lurking...
so when i dig for gold they're actually the remains of swallowed matter...
i make believe my mouth was hell and my dick was heaven...
thats why them tiny people thought of hell freezing over..
but turns out it's just me eating icecream...
getting to heaven however was quite difficult due to treacherous flares (hair)..
and they also gotta worry bout them guardians of heaven (balls)...

in my universe nobody goes to hell or heaven..
they end up in limbo..
which is actually my belly button...
explains the sagging when i'm old....

==========================================

see told you i'm retarded....


-End-

No comments:

Post a Comment