23 October 2006

The One with the Passion

A's pick:

Put your records on- Corinne Bailey Rae
J. Holiday- Be with me (instrumental)

==========================================================

note: pls read this in a British accent. Don't ask me why but that's how it sounded when it was in my head. However, do not ask me to speak in the British accent for i know shit about it. and if you are as bad as I am in accents, you are required to read the following text in your head and no louder, in case somebody hears you.

========================================================

I've just come to realization recently that what i thought i needed was nothing more but mere want.
I realize that i don't need a passion to be a proper person.
And i thank Josh with all my heart for helping me realize this.
True. I don't have a "real" passion.
I don't have something that i can just come out and say, " OH. MY. GOSH. I. LOVE. TO. DO. THAT!"(except for this. this is American..duh..)
I like playing pool, bowling, tarot card reading, tennis, fashion and so much more.
but there isn't one thing that just shouts out "AMANDA!"
I was very upset at first because i went through quite a few conversations about it with a few of my VIPs.
And sadly, they didn't tell me what i wanted to hear.
Instead, it had made me even more upset with my "condition"
I kept thinking to myself that I'm abnormal.
Not even like a black sheep.
More like a needle in a haystack.
I thought to myself, " goodness, I am nothing.
I cannot be defined because nobody 'knows' who I am"
I thought that my passions would describe me.
Thankfully I've come to my senses now.
I have discovered that passion cannot tell me who I am.
Yes, I realize that I am being a little off but i think i can assure myself by saying that Hyrvl has gone even way off.
So, here you go.
I would like to say thank you again to my good friend Josh for making me realize that i actually have something that I can be proud of, myself.
My character, my own person.

========================================================

to keep you guys awake:

Teacher: you never get anything right. what kind of job do you'll get when you leave school?
Student: I want to be the weatherperson on TV

========================================================

-End-

No comments:

Post a Comment