16 November 2006

The One With The Constant

Hyrul's Pick:

Do you only wanna dance? - Mya
Come back - Vannesa Anne Hudgens

============================================


Is it a bad thing, that i'm days away from entering one of the biggest race in my life and all i can concentrate on is my college report and whether my car rental booking in Dubai have been confirmed? i find myself worrying about petty unimportant things such as servicing my car and getting my room cleaned-up.

any normal person would be thinking about the track and competitors over there. Such of those "can i win?, have they got something i dont?, how many top performers are entering? will my Kart work? will i be able to drive it like i did in my country?". Arrghh it frustrates me cos i dont have dont questions. i have to think for 5 minutes before i could figure out what those questions are!

I give up, i hate this.. happens all the time to me. I just never had that impending crisis feeling, unless it involves me getting into trouble with my mom..(he he)


======================================================


How come Cuniform never made it big? I mean if it became the alphabet of today then i'll be scratching the screen about instead of typing.

(There's some work stress gone...)


======================================================


-end-

No comments:

Post a Comment