26 November 2007

The One with The Crisis Feeling

Hyruls Pick:

Bring Me Flowers - Hope
Bubbly - Colbie

==============================================================

I am definitely at the end of my will for this shit..
ever since last friday been having non stop dreams of her everynight...
I really don't think i can last much longer with this...
not like this anyways..


I've been stumbling my steps..
and i have to make great strides to convince myself everyday..
i wake lifeless and without energy...

i really am tired..
i really need help..
i'm sick of the feeling ...
i'm sick of being alone despite being in a relationship..
i'm sick of trying not to seem depressed to people around me..
and i'm sick of everything...

everything means nothing without her..
without you i'm nothing...

time to stop this..
time to end this..
time for us to start over..
time for "us" again....

u can commit...

u just have to make the choice...
and everyone and everything else will come to place and work out..

======================================================

I.L.Y

======================================================

-End-

No comments:

Post a Comment