14 July 2008

The One with Leaving Trails

Hairvl’s Pick:

Better Begin (Alex Gopher Mix) – Tocadisco

Kinda New (We All Live & Die) – Spektrum














Saturday was the second opening nite for Clique@Bar at Piccolo Hotel. The décor is lavish, the drinks kept pouring, and the company fantastic. Phreak & I turned up fashionably late but of course was beaten by the tardiness of Mr. Dark Rider & Gf. Mr. Skinny and company managed to be even slower despite being in KL 30mins prior to my arrival.

I think we pretty much had ogles of fun, I particularly enjoyed the friends both old and new. Everybody mingled, everybody was properly tipsy (drunk in some cases) and one in particular absolutely wasted. It was a pleasure meeting up with Shawn, Botak Chin n Ms. Dark Rider again. As an added bonus, the friends they brought along were absolutely interesting too.

Our host for the nite, Mikhail, Amber, Jo, & Darynne made the event all the merrier and Phreak and I needed up not going for LapSap vs ShitDisco in Zouk. I’d probably regret it a little bit, but seeing Mr. Skinny Apek’s shenanigans that faithful Saturday is priceless. I had to make 4 pits stops all over KL & PJ for him to “relieve” himself. It was either stop, or get a healthy smell coming out of my car.

All in all I think I haven’t had that much fun with friends in quite awhile. Definitely looking forward for the next one. Mr. Dark Rider, we gotta make this a regular occasion. Get yur shit fixed and I’ll ensure both Nessas attend next time around.

Word of the day:

“software is like sex……. Its better when its free!!”

-End-

No comments:

Post a Comment