07 July 2008

The One with The Realizations

Hyrul’s Pick:

Young Folks – Peter, Bjorn And John

Star Guitar – Sinichi Osawa

















I just recently discovered a few disturbing thing about life and the world we live in. the list I’ve conjured up is quite lengthy and could very well bored you all to death. Thus I’ve preselected the few in which I find you might have a common interest with me. Here goes Rvl’s 10 Things You’ve Probably Already Know Or Don’t Really Care About:

  1. Apparently Brussels sprouts do not sprout from Brussels, which is weird because I thought they did.
  2. Cabbage is not just a vegetable, it is the garbage of cabs. (I’ve no idea what taxi garbage is)
  3. Your girlfriend loves at least one pair of her shoes more than she does you.
  4. Calling her stupid or any profanity about it (refer to No. 4) would lead to her trying to burn of your penis while you’re sleeping.
  5. Coffee makes your urine stink. (Asparagus too)
  6. Guys who have STDs are in denial that they have it.
  7. Girls who have STDs are almost never caught scratching their “itch”.
  8. Guys don’t mind humping a hot girl with STD at all (unless it’s AIDS).
  9. Humans can’t actually see 2 colours (Have a guess at which ones).
  10. Birds don’t poop, they drip, so yea shoot them.

-End-

No comments:

Post a Comment