26 February 2009

The one with a letter to the wicked


Rvl’s pick:

Ready to Uff – Uffie (Ft. DJ Feadz)



There was a time when I faced similar situations like today and handled it rather poorly, since then I learned to calm things out and just apply the necessary corrective actions and things just tend to work themselves out. Today however, I couldn’t care less.


I’m not succumbing to my common forte and thus am just gonna wade through this just like another bad case of flu. There’s nothing much you can do, there is no cure and any treatment just somehow makes you feel worse off then before.


So I’m kicking in for today and just gonna enjoy my solitude. This week has represented what the Bunneh said:


“Today is the day where all the things that can go wrong, would go wrong”.


I second that statement and include one of my own.


“Life’s like a sucker punch, it hits you when you least expect it, hard”



-Sayonara-




1 comment:

Johnny Ong said...

at times. we tend to rush for nothing

Post a Comment