19 February 2009

The One with The Passing Fancy

Rvl’s Pick:

Cubicle – Rinocerose




She passed by like a bat out of hell, almost decimating everything in her path. Despite the speed, I noticed her, her form, her sexy little outfit and a hint of those kinky lingerie teasing from underneath.


I can’t say I wasn’t tempted, but it is what it is, a passing fancy. We never caught each other’s eyes nor did we make acquaintance.


I saw you again today, this time we crossed paths. You’re not as fast today, you took it slow and let prying eyes run their imagination all over you. I was one of them. There is something else different this time, you’re not alone. I know him, the one with you and I sigh a relief in the fact that he’s one hell of a guy and he’ll always care for you.


Till we meet again, I’m sure of it.



-Sayonara-

2 comments:

vickna said...

isn't it a royal pain in the arse when she's taken!?

RVL said...

yes vick, it is but there's plenty of her to go around ;)

just a matter of straightening out some finances...


p.s

i'm talking about a Duc... i hope u referring to the same thing.

Post a Comment