10 February 2010

Which panties should i wear?




Rvl’s Pick:
She Takes Me High – We The Kings


Some random girl/bot added me on msn, and tried to lure me to a sex chat the other day. Here’s how the conversation went.

Sophie says:
hey

iRVL says:
?

Sophie says:
i'm 21/f your a male right?

iRVL says:
i'm androgynous

Sophie says:
nice, I just got off work and finally got some time to relax which site did i msg you from again?

iRVL says:
am i supposed to be equipped with that information steve?

Sophie says:
I know a way we can chat and have a better time.. do you cam?

iRVL says:
of course i like camwhoring, its one of my fav past time, most time i play dress up ad imagine i'm an insect hunting for pollen like bees

Sophie says:
Well i don't do yahoo cam or any other cam because i have been recorded before... But i do know one site you can watch me on cam, that assures me no one records...

iRVL says:
i dont really yahoo, i prefer bing but since i just found out that its microsoft, and i think microsoft is the spawn of satan, i think i'll be changing to google.
i'm such a apple kinda guy

Sophie says:
I mean... Do you want to see me on my cam?

iRVL says:
i dont mind seeing your cam, is something wrong with it? i'm no technician but i have been known to be the "fix-it guy" around the Condo

Sophie says:
Ok go to http://XXXXXXXXXX accept the invite on the page baby

iRVL says:
This one time i totally repaired a washing machine all by myself

Sophie says:
sweet, fill out the info ur info.. i can not wait for you to see me baby let me find something nice to wear

iRVL says:
i dont really think its necessary for you to change, i don't care about exterior perceptions. infact wearing something cheap and replaceable is better as the repairs might get dirty

Sophie says:
its the sites policy to ensure no minors get access to the site, so they might ask for CC to verify your age babe.

iRVL says:
i think its very nice of you to confirm i'm not a minor and that we are on a "babe" calling basis steven. Most ppl are so afraid of opening up they dont let themselves live

Sophie says:
What color Panties do you think i should wear? i might have you favorite color here somewhere...

iRVL says:
have you heard of song Heaven Can Wait by We The Kings? i recently downloaded the song and find it so touching

Sophie says:
Your such a good boy, i'm gonna show you what good boys deserve.. you can tell me to do anything you want me too!

iRVL says:
the lyrics speak to me because i'm experiencing the same situation right now but the person i like is taken, ever had that happened to you?

Sophie says:
Ok let me know when you get in so I can invite you directly to my cam. We can party.

iRVL says:
why thank you for the complement, since your offering to do stuff, my car is a lil dirty and i could use a sandwich right about now

Sophie says:
u have to enter a cc, atm, or debit card so they can tell your of age, thats the ony way to see me sweety

iRVL says:
my house passcode is "floyd" just enter it at the door panel and the kitchen is the second door to your left

Sophie says:
k you in yet babe??

iRVL says:
i was under the impression that you were coming over? i gave you the passcode. Sometimes the door jams up, so be sure to give it a good tug

Sophie says:
k

iRVL says:
anyways back to that song, i feel that the lyrics should connect to most guys cos we tend to in general think too much abt our crushes. What kinda sandwich are you planning to make? i like sardines but i don't think i have any left.

Sophie says:
Huh?

iRVL says:
you could whip up an M&M's/Peanut sandwich, i know it sound gross but i promise you its plenty awesome! FTW!

Sophie says:
Fuck You!!


-Sayonara-

1 comment:

Ken Wooi said...

lol.. weird yet interesting conversation.. =P

kenwooi.com

Post a Comment