19 April 2010

HELLO? IS ANYBODY THERE?



Rvl’s Pick:
Pistols & Hearts – Captain Phoenix


There have been complaints that i do not update this site as often enough, there have been complaints that the quality of shit i put up when i do is also not good enough. Truth is, i haven’t been feeling rather inspirational as of late. Nothing that has transpired in the past few months have been significant enough to warrant me going “wow”, on top of that it has been a crazy year of work for me.

However i hereby state that although it has been slow, all is not lost. I current adore and appreciate my current friends, those who have stood by me in the past and those who stand beside me now. There isn’t much to complain about when you always have great company to spend time with.

Other aspects of my life have been the usual norm; work, weekly neck risking and lack of any love interest. So there you go. My life, in a nutshell.


-Sayonara-

No comments:

Post a Comment