08 September 2008

The One with The Down Month

Rvl’s Pick:

Great DJ – The Ting Tings

Over & over – Hot Chip




What is it about September? I’ve never been a fan of this particular month, and as of last year I have another reason for not liking it much. To me it’s the month in between everything, from summer to the holidays. It bears no significance except that it brings fall which I consider to be the most romantic season.

And I’m not alone in this, I have several buddies in the same page as me about this month. But alas having several other good friends who are September babies don’t help much when you’re picking a month to dislike. Happy Birthday Natasha & Mia Palencia! Sorry I’ve no present for any of you but I shall bear gifts for Christmas.



Last Sunday was spent half working and half riding, which is good for me. Even the weather was nice about it. Sunny skies but acceptable temperature makes for a very relaxed and spirited session. To top it off the gentle breeze cooled us down at every rest top designated.

I need more Sundays like this, more free time of my own. I haven’t gone on a proper vacation in a long long time. Hopefully, I’ll be able to plan something by year end. There’s always the yacht and the regatta.



-Sayonara-

No comments:

Post a Comment