29 September 2008

The One After The Week

Rvl’s Pick:

Ready for the floor – Hot Chip

We Walk – The Ting Tings





Sorry for the lack of updates lately, but I’m here to assure that you won’t be getting much update for the month of October either. The holidays are up so I’ll be missing about a week for Raya then sometime October I’ll be off for a vacation on the islands. Don’t bother calling because I’ll be out of cell reach anyway. It’s been a long, long time since I took a vacation, noted the word vacation and not holiday is being used. People whom are close to me knows what vacation and holidays mean to me.



On another note I will be posting up one post on the racing blog. It concerns the Singaporean GP. Fantastic race it was, best of the year and best I’ve seen in 2 years. Congrats to Spaniard Alonso for his beautiful win.



I’m signing off now, it’s been too hectic as of late and I’ve practically been living in the office for a few days. I’ve run out of emergency kits so I think its time to head home and do some laundry. The car need a throughout wash down as well. Good bye to all and please, try to enjoy your holidays.



-Sayonara-



No comments:

Post a Comment