04 October 2008

The One with The Short One

RVL's Pick:

Shut Up and Let Me Go - The Ting Tings
Waking Up In Vegas - Katy Perry

--------------------------------------------------------------

I'm back, at least for a little while. The trip to the south was interesting, lots of family moments, good and bad but suffice to say what family has not its dramas. i guess my highlight throughout the the holidays was the drive. The journey is key in my life rather than the destination.

Well won't be long till i'm boarding that flight, tickets and accommodation have been paid for. No work issues, family issues or friend issues shall be troubling me. i haven't had a vacation in a long time. So don't bother guys, my cell would be out of reach anyways. No cell service where i'm heading to. Thanks to a rather good family friend.

Alright, i'm knackered.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

-Sayonara-

No comments:

Post a Comment