13 October 2008

The One with The Bombs

Rvl’s Pick:

Halfway House Lovers 3 – DJ Ama





It’s a Monday morning, albeit a very slow one at that. I came late and expected to see a stockpile of paper work for me to do but surprisingly the clients haven’t completed them yet. So I’m sitting at my desk stoning about and wasting my life with facebook and youtube.


A call from DKHY last night reminded me that I haven’t been seeing my friends in a long time, the ones I’m comfortable with and appreciate most. Mr. Skinny and Jessica Rabbit are back from their holiday and in a weeks time I’ll be the one casting off. So I’d make it a point to see them all before I go off. The crowd I’m currently hanging with has too many dramas for my blood. I miss my serene and boring hangouts.


I haven’t been riding much at all nowadays, the Black Widow is just sitting about on her ass. The bro has been starting her up and making sure that she flexes her muscles every once in a while. My caretaking duties is bound to the Ago for the time being, she was the last machine I rode.


With the coming of October I expected some interesting events but somehow have that “feeling”, the kind you get when you now a storm is just up the horizon. The air turns eerie calm and the water turns into a mirror perfect reflection. Everywhere I go I feel like the air pressure is decreased. I know something’s up but I’m just not sure what it is or where is it coming from.


And I clarify this to you all, this is not turning out to be a joke blog. I put up the funny entries whenever I reach a writers block or I’m just too bloody busy to update. So the jokes is my effort in entertaining “you” so enjoy the fact I still care enough about my readers (all four of you).



- Sayonara –

No comments:

Post a Comment