27 October 2008

The One with The Holiday

Rvl’s Pick:

Time to Pretend – MGMT




Ever seen an elephant played football?


Anyways……..


I’m sitting here currently, in the middle of nowhere on the northern borders, away from civilisation but somehow connected. Not the holiday I had in mind but it works. Sipping on a blended coffee, with a fag in one hand and headphones in ears. I sit and ponder about something I read earlier, made me think about lovers of past lives. I do wonder whether I’m thinking straight when I decided my actions.


I’ve concluded that its futile to worry or really care, I’ll watch my steps but ultimately.. I miss the feeling, I do wanna wake up with the scent of someone else next to me or a morning text greeting. I like missing someone and trying to spoil them.


The hurt is unavoidable, eventually I believe it will come but for time being, I wake up with a sense of anticipation I haven’t felt in quite awhile and I like it.


So I give up fighting, laying down my defences and risking it a bit, for life is too short to deny the pleasures.



-Sayonara-


No comments:

Post a Comment