22 October 2008

The One Where Angelina Gets Pregnant

Rvl’s Pick:


Phantom Pt II – Justice




Vacation is canceled, but holiday is still on. I’m not liking the events that have been happening at home lately. I don’t need a beach holiday, I need a riding road trip.. an Ironbutt competition or something.


Someone told me I think too much, so I thought less…

Then someone told me that thinking is what separates humans from everything else, so I thought about that…


Bottom-line, I should stop talking and just go to sleep.



-End-


4 comments:

vickna said...

RIDE LA BROTHER!!!!!
=D

kiddywitch said...

Hey, what is going on?? I dont get how the title and the body get along...sorry being dumb. Take care ok? You dont sound too good.

RVL said...

Vikna
"I've been meaning to, but the lack of having my own bike hampers the places i can go, besides have u notice the weather lately?"

Sabrina
"They don't, i just wanted the attention. =) thanks for dropping by."

vickna said...

true bro..
this whole month, i've not had one day where i arrived at work dry...

Post a Comment