02 September 2008

The One with The Screwy Weather

Rvl’s Pick:

Not a love song – Uh Huh Her
Explode – Uh Huh Her




After a long and rather effing stressful day at the office on Friday, I managed to de- stress slightly by heading to TAG for the final Friday in loft. I wasn’t too crazy about the crowd but the DJs really outdid themselves on Friday and in case anybody is wondering, no I did not make it for Merdeka Terbang Layang and I get back to that in a sec.

I did however enjoy the crowd at LapSap’s final day in Loft on Wednesday night, but I’d have to say that the music is not that of typical LapSap at all. In fact I think it sounded more like TAG which is kind of disappointing.

Now back to the earlier story, after TAG on Friday instead of sleeping the remnants of the night. I got on the “Black Widow” and proceeded to go mental on the road. I needed the rush, needed the kick in the head. After hitting something close to 210kph on a fairly windy night and on very worn out fronts I decided I should head back before I killed myself.

I woke up the following afternoon in a puddle of cold sweat and with a head that’s shrunk to the size of an apple. I don’t what the heck is wrong with me. Is it flu? Is it a cold? Or is it something new? Whatever it is, it’s driving me insane! I can’t sleep, eat or do much of anything because my whole body hurts. And is bad enough I have riding plans on Sunday. And also the fasting month starts on Monday.

Speaking of which, those are the two main reasons on why I skipped Merdeka Terbang Layang, I’m sorry to TAG and all the fans but I just can’t bring myself out. I was coughing lungs, liver and kidneys by Sunday night.

Now if you would excuse me, I want to go stick a knife down my throat.

-Sayonara-

No comments:

Post a Comment