02 July 2009

The Affair – Chapter 2: The Search Continues…..

Rvl’s Pick:

Alive – Daft Punk



After parting ways with the The Black Widow, I went on a hunt for the next vixen (the hunt began much earlier but once missing a horse in the stable things tend to speed up) to be added to the stable. Choices were abundant, unfortunately cash flow was not.


I went around scrutineering and testing various brands in the market, however the one bike I really wanted seemed to elude me. My initial choice was definitely along the lines of a faired sportbike and since litrebike class was a bit of a pinch on the wallet. I’ve already spent quite enough on other required things, so the only sensible choice was a supersport (sport 600).


Several friends was kind enough to let me go nuts on their machines, to help me decide. I have to admit, at a few points I was rather interested in the sports naked and streetbike options. i tell ya, it's fun flirting with other bikes.


Ah decisions, decisions….




-Sayonara-


No comments:

Post a Comment