13 January 2010

CONTAGIOUS DISEASES ...

Rvl’s Pick:
Tik Tok – Kesha




I think I’m somewhat infecting others at the work place. Ever since I started bringing the Akai Onna to work, there’s been a small trickle of people starting to bring along their rides too instead of driving cages. Now, that trickle is slowly but surely starting to flow heavier.

It started with “JS” and his Ducati 696, then “HZ” from the corner block started to commute with his Ninja 636. Now my own safety manager has gotten his hands on an 08 Gixxer 750. Soon I hear that an MV Agusta F4i and a Ducati S2R would be joining the fray.

Man, this business centre is starting to be “big bike” central and I know it may not seem like much to all of you, but 3 bikes is one too many for a single office area in Malaysia. Whatever it is, I’m glad that many have realised the joys of riding and this has only brought close ties as we go for “Speedy Sundays”.


-Sayonara-

1 comment:

cr3ap said...

Never ride on a speedy bike before. Never knew how it felt.

Regards from cr3ap
http://cr3ap85.blogspot.com/

Post a Comment