04 January 2010

The Wedding Fever




Rvl’s Pick:


I’m not your toy – La Roux (DatA Remix)



I seem to be swimming in wedding invitations lately. Maybe it’s the season, maybe it’s something else but whatever it is people are getting hitched left and right these days. No Cupid, you haven’t convinced me, so Fuck off!


Elsewhere…


I ran into an old sparring buddy at once of the more recent weddings, we got to talking and being us, speed stories was the main interest. I commented on his brother’s incursion into F1 and he commented on my incursion into two wheels. He confessed that although he may see the thrill in single tracking, but he lacks any courage to actually take it up… even on close circuits.


I told him that his feelings were justified. On four wheels at our prime, there were only a handful of drivers that can actually make us break a sweat or show us what for. Now that I’ve turned to motorcycles, the ranking ladder is steep and those trying to get to top may have to pay an even steeper price.


Sigh. I don’t like being left behind.



-Sayonara-

No comments:

Post a Comment