20 January 2010

On the road stuff 101….




Rvl’s Pick:
I got a Feeling – Black Eyed Peas


Here’s some pointers, when you’re driving through a small gap, if your mirrors passes that gap without breaking, chances are the WHOLE rear of the car is gonna pass too! No need for you to be still trying to navigate the bloody gap! (Rules need revision if your driving a lorry/truck)

If you’re on a motorcycle however, a same rule doesn’t apply. Just because the handle bars got through whether or not the rear of the bike is gonna follow suit depends highly on your BMI, don’t get it? Your weight dumbass! (Rule needs revision for bikes with side saddle boxes)


I really don’t mean to pick on people here, but if I see a car driving erratically on the road and when I pass said car and find nobody inside, it might be a good idea to get a smaller car or bolster seats to enhance your height. If the world can’t see you driving, chances are you can’t see the world while driving either! (I so totally meant to pick on people)


By leaving your name card or contact number on the windscreen of the car, you’re telling me you’re an inconsiderate idiot who thinks you’re considerate just because you save me the trouble of honking and this way I have to PAY for the call to YOU to get YOU to move your ILLEGALY parked car from my path, you inconsiderate PRICK (I have another diesel on the way….. watch out!)


And for those who think random acts to provoke and annoy me on the road is a good idea, I’ll have you know, with the help of a quart of spirits, your sad piece of ride might end up turning into scrap metal, ask the people at KJ LRT and Taylor’s PJ parking lot

As for when I’m on the Akai Onna, its best to just stay well clear from me… serious


- Sayonara -

No comments:

Post a Comment