22 August 2008

The One with The Dragons

Hairvl’s Pick:

Disturbia – Rihanna

Sorry sorry – Rooney

Taken of Ms V’s entry…


{ “and create a few months of my life for me. This could be very useful for future reference in which case if I ever do get down to writing my memoirs at the ripe age of 75, one of your excerpts may make an entry into my bestselling autobiography due to confusion of old age on my part. So make the past few months of my life interesting and dramatic, make sure the storyline has never entered a script for a currently popular series (if I do get confused and use your interpretation of the last few months of my life in the book I could be accused of plagiarism) but just don't make it raunchy.”

Rvl, I mean you.” }




Ha! =)



A story for Bunny…..



Jessica says:

We’re just from different planes you and I

Jessica says:

That’s all

Jessica says:

I belong in the realm with dragons (and Shakespeare of course)

Jessica says:

Where we'd sit down at the local tavern and make jokes about Aphrodite who does it behind the Inn

RVL says:

I was in that plane.. but at a time long before u..

RVL says:

I’ve moved to crossing worlds in the instance of a breath.. Where stars now have bored children and their children, children

Jessica says:

This plane? I’ve never seen you here though. And the elders never speak of you!

Jessica says:

Ah see now you’re in my plane

Jessica says:

Embrace the whimsical and nonsensical!

RVL says:

I was never an elder... your elders shall not have heard of me for their elders were mere children at my time..

Jessica says:

i need to pee

RVL says:

=.=

-Sayonara-

No comments:

Post a Comment