12 August 2008

The One with Lonely Coffee Versus Chillout Beer

Hairvl’s Pick:

Easy Breezy – Utada Hikaru

Won’t Go Home Without You – Maroon 5



Waste Allocation Load Lifter Earth-Class..

Extraterrestrial Vegetation Evaluator..

Meet the perfect Hollywood couple. I’d have to admit I like the movie a lot. Quite significantly enough, to make me want to watch it again really soon. Even Dark Knight didn’t give such impression. Keep an eye out for M-O or mop as we call him.

How peoples’ lives drifted in such different and separate ways is absolutely mind boggling to me. There has never been a single plan created by man, machine, animal or (dare I say) god has gone out the way each wanted it to be. It amazes me the paths we’ve all walked on and as I compare the present as opposed to the original plans we had back in the past I can’t help chuckle at seeing how thing eventually turned out.

Life is never predictable, it is just a string of lotteries whereby u get chances of making yourself luckier than most. But sometimes, someone feels they should get more or they fuck-up and end up on the hot end of a smoking barrel.

Cowards take their life when the pressure’s too great, the brave strive for change, the patient endures, the lazy accepts their fate.

Is this how you’d pictured it when you said goodbye?



Konichiwa, Sayonara,

Thanks for stopping by!


-End-

No comments:

Post a Comment