07 November 2008

The One with The Impossible (Pt II)

Rvl’s Pick:

My happy ending (Acoustic cover) – Avril Lavigne




Looking at a track record of her past, she’s had more heartbreaks, more experience, more ups and downs and more of that butterflies in your stomach feeling with relationships. I cannot compare. I cannot measure. Can i?


I’ve had my fair share of ladies, but those were more of conquests then love tales.


So how do I walk into this with the same confidence and zealous as before when I know of her history? Will she be comparing with her lover of previous past? Just as so I have done before this?


Keeping things and feelings new is the key, but when you’ve felt the same sensation again and again? What then?


What was it like when you 1st seen a rainbow? Do you feel it still when see one now?


*update*


Things were discussed, agreements made. Slept well despite lacking in hours. Woke up smiling.


=)


Something’s afoot.



-Sayonara-

1 comment:

Post a Comment