09 November 2008

The One with The November Sunday

Rvl’s Pick:

Will we ever make love again? – The Foster Kids





It’s another Sunday ruined, plans to swim or ride with Dottie can’t follow through due to the weather being a bitch. Yesterday was such perfect day, even ended well.


Oh well the day is not over, maybe there’s time for it to change. Not like it has been a bad day, just that I hate it when plans can't be met, especially when its mine.


I got 2 week or so before I’ll be off the grid again, I need to ride I need to party. Barsonic better open up soon. Getting a little bit frustrated.


Can’t wait for the PS3 to come in, I’ve been so hyped up about GT5 that is no longer a healthy obsession.





p.s


I have my camera back, prepare to be reamed people.





-Sayonara-

1 comment:

dD.Diyana said...

auwwww. i'm sorry we have yet have the time to have coffee together.

:(

Post a Comment