04 November 2008

The One with The Struggle

Rvl’s Pick:

Day and Night (Crooker’s Remix) – Kid Cudi





A confusion point I’ve had the slight pleasure in encountering lately is distracting me from other distractions. I ask if there’s something prominent with Lava girl? I don’t know, I started wanting something temporary, but now I feel as if I do want to move forward just a little bit but the signs and body language stemming from her is throwing me of course.


I’m ranting, I need to ride this weekend, sorry Dottie can’t take you along. Tis my alone time. Who knows I might change my mind…. Possibly.


On another note conversations with Comic girl about her recent endeavors and how I’ve played a role in helping her through it gave me that boost I needed. Was beginning to think I’ve lost too much of my humanity to come back from the dead.


p.s


36 days to go… Thinking back on where I was at this point the previous year, I can’t believe I wasted so much time. 2 months which should’ve just been avoided. It was totally unnecessary. Pah!



-Sayonara-



p.p.s


Anyone want jokes?



No comments:

Post a Comment