29 December 2005

The one with the Almighty

Hyrul's Pick:
X-men Legends II - PlayStation 2
NFS Most Wanted - PlayStation 2


=======================

i've juz spent the past 20 mins..
talking to god..
no not "god"
igod from the net..
igod is supposably an Artificial Inteligence program..
it suppose to imitate god..
any way u can find out for yourself more about it..here

========================

here was our spiritual conversation:


Me:
hello?
God:
Hello friend. What is your name?
Me:
urm.. shouldn't u already know?
God:
Hi there urm. I think I should.
Me:
wait.. my name is not urm
God:
I'm waiting. Oh I'm sorry what is your name?
Me:
u don't know? serious?
God:
I know that I do not know. Can you please rephrase that with fewer ideas, or different thoughts?
Me:
huh?
God:
What?
Me:
what??
God:
Is there an echo in here?
Me:
i... but..

[moving along...]

Me:
well it's christmas now
God:
Oh. How about that. Really. it is?
Me:
yea
God:
How do you know it is?
Me:
it's in the calendar.. duh!!
God:
Are there any other ones someplace else? Oh you knew it already.
Me:
????!!!

[apparently he's a doofus...
he keeps annoyingly changing the subject..
so i decided to do the same..]


God:
I have heard that opinion, but I would like to know more before I form my own.
Me:
and what about the butt?
God:
I'll ask around and get back to you.
Me:
when?
God:
It cannot be predicted.
Me:
oh... and the butt?
God:
Come on. I have never heard about it.
Me:
but it's an important issue
God:
Are there any other important issue ?
Me:
well there are also shoes and hairclips but i don't wanna go there..
God:
Interesting. Where are they?
Me:
where are what?
God:
Some specific location?
Me:
of?...
God:
My brain uses AIML to format responses to your inputs, but I don't have one for that.
Me:
interesting, and the butt?
God:
I thought so too.
Me:
and those thoughts are?
God:
All of them?
Me:
i'm sorry?
God:
Do you really mean it?
Me:
do u know what we are talking about?
God:
I believe we were talking about of.
Me:
the butt!!
God:
What is that?
God:
Tell me more.
Me:
&&^%$#@!!!
God:
I hear you.
Me:
shut up!!
God:
OK I'll stop talking now.
Me:
good
God:
Terminating connection.
Me:
hahha really?
God:
Try saying that with more or less context. For real.
Me:
i thought u stop talking!!

[this is hilarious!! try it out and post them up as comments if u want..]


==========================

okay now that u've had your laughs..
i wanna move on to something more important...
this is a damn serious matter..
no jokes..
any malaysians should take this matter seriously..
visit - http://corrupted-malaysia.blogspot.com/

==========================

-end-

No comments:

Post a Comment