24 December 2005

The One with the Creative Writing

Hyrul’s Pick :
Moi Lolita – Alizee
Sunday Morning – Maroon 5


=======





=====================


I realized something..
Bloggers, especially new ones,
have a tendency to try and be smart..
Most write of things they don’t usually discuss about naturally in public...
(Poetry, Sonnets, and use very BIG complicated words)
the topics are usually deeper and seem somewhat more interesting...
the kind that makes u crack your head tryin to understand it...

although I do believe that some really are just expressing their creative side..
Showing what they have not the guts to show in person...
and I respect those few who do...
but most just write modified or edited versions of other ppl’s entries...
the one's i really like usually talk about thier passion more instead of thier life..
(for instance this guy thesnark )
i only read up on the lives of those i know personally in real life..
(means they are the likes of Laney, Thia, Nat and few others..)


I must say when I started blogging in myspace,
I think I did the same things...
tried to appear smarter than what ppl in public see me as...
not that I exaggerate overly, (sometimes)...


but I believe we all do this so ppl would actually take more interest..
So they’d pay more attention and take a chance to try and understand us...
(it's called defense mechanism)
but I now know that ppl reading my blog will never understand me…
not if we keep lying.. =p

now I’ve given up trying to do so...
I prefer to play the fool…
and just "wing it" in my entries...
and if I don’t have a topic
I’ll just do the sarcastic scenarios...


like today when I went to pee in Breakers-Hartamas.......

I like to spray wildly on the ice chunks they put in the urinal...
sometimes I feel like superman using his laser to melt steel...
but then one of the drops bounced and landed on my shoe..

..............

I walked out cursing furiously,
intimidating some of the Teaser Girls...


-end-

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for dropping by.

Post a Comment