31 December 2005

The one with the let down

Hyrul's Pick:
Tiki Bar Tv - Podcast


==================


its weird..
this year started great..
it went perfectly well on most account..

my team Duta Racing achieve several good results throughout the calendar..
i've met great new people in my life..
ones i'd never thought i would depend so much on..
college life's doin rather okay..
social life doin ok...
making frens..
enjoying life...
falling in love..

juz never thought the final month would be such dissapointment...
actually the final few days of the year...
i remember my entry for The year 2004...
called it THE YEAR OF THE SUPERCARS...

i like 2004, it was simpler back then..
now wondering is i would be blogging bout this year,
and naming the title THE YEAR OF DISSAPOINTING ENDS...

guess i'll wait it out..
i'll make my mind once 2006 is in the house...

one thing that will indefinetely be imprinted in my mind this year...
and i dont wanna say it...
but trust me its good...

=)

===========================

Despite not sleeping over 30hours yesterday..
i still went out to Zouk..
had earlier plans for Cynna with all the gang..
but i had a feeling telling me not to..
we ditched them and went to Zouk instead..

meeting up with Clara later..
confirmed my instinct was right..
the gang had dramas with one another
due to being under the influence..

i hate my frens when thier drunk..
most of em get so stupid and aggresive..
(actually i hate most drunk ppl)

================

Dan's back from Brunie..
bearing gifts.. muahahha..
anybody want some DJ MiX ciggs? (Strawberry)
other stuff are for me..

================

owh owh...
Sarah's got a new kid brother..
(Ipod Video)
we haven't named him yet..
but i'll be sure to let ya knoe..

=)

=================

p.s
Sarah merajuk cos she thinks i'm paying too much attention on her bro..
hehehe...

No comments:

Post a Comment