19 December 2005

The one with the favors

Hyrul's Pick:
Blood of the innocent - George and the Monkey Boy (podcast)


=========================

past week have been rather strange..
i keep getting calls from me mates for favors..
some good and some utterly ridiculous...
but nonetheless i have agreed and accomplish all of them..
(tells wht a good fren i am.. *hint*
either that of i have too much time on my hands.. )

==========================

okay okay tht barely count as a blog..
actually i do have somethings i wanna say..
still pondering over them..
but i figure i shouldn't anyways..

on another note...
i'm running out of books to read...
if i dont get anymore soon i'll end up,
goin to starbucks screaming crazily..

===========================

it's wierd...
i cant seem to dance to hip-hop and rap anymore..
not becoz i've gone talentless...
it's jz not my preferences anymore..
not so much anyways..
this is bad due to my tendency to be at Ghetto Heaven weekly...
ah fuck it..
i'll get over it..

============================

my whole body is aching..
my work out and sparring took a toll on me..
my Aikido Sensei has been nagging bout,
when i'm gonna comeback for more lessons..
i love Aikido but i juz don't have the time to travel all the way to Serdang..
not anymore..
(i have been practicing thru videos and books he gave me tho..)

haha it's so wierd..
Aikido and Boxing...
my unspoken passions...
and u guys think its Racing..

===================================

Girl of the Week
































(Alessandra Ambrosio, about the hottest piece of shite i've come across)


========================================

well i think i've blabbered enough..
gotta help mom out...
the office feels empty..
with most of the staff outstationed..
breaks over Hyrul, back to work..

====================================

-end-

1 comment:

RVL said...

heh heh...
she brought u here?..

damn girls are always good for promotions...

Post a Comment