06 December 2005

The One with the utter Nonsence

Hyrul's Pick:
Twinkle - twinkle little Star - (kinder garden kids i guess....)


recently i had to reformat my phone's memory card..
somehow it got corrupted...
so besides backing up all the file and pictures i had b4...
i also had to put in new songs as my groups-ringtone..
i do this so tht i can tell who's calling determining on the ringtone that plays..

(don't act dumb i know u do it too..)

so all the songs are relativly new...
i got bored of the old ones..
but here's the catch..

i used to put drop the pressure by mylo to my fren group..
and i used NERD's - Lapdance for hot babes...
for my mum i had the stupid idea of using Beyonce's - Naughty Girl..
and since mum always calls either to scold me or check-up on wht i'm doing..
everytime she called i distance myself from any earshot frens and lower the volume...
i changed mum's ringtone to Ladytron's - Evil now... cool song..

but nowadays everytime i hear Beyonce's - Naughty Girl in public
i get paranoid, runaway and cry...

p.s

do read up on my final blog in myspace...
its a killer... ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment